Friday, June 12, 2009

Really Bad Day

Yesterday was a really really really bad day. My Dr has to take me off of Seroquel (the only thing working) a little at a time. Yesterday I hit a wall. My feet and ankles were swollen all the way up to my knees. Oh and I found out my potassium is low. Which is easy to take care of (just another pill). But I crashed. I was back at the beginning emotionally. Thank goodness Kiora was here and she called the Dr. He was able to do some magic with my prescriptions and I slept a full night and feel so much better. But I still have a long way to go. Like my feet and legs are still swollen etc..
I have a hard time remembering anything short term and I miss my son fiercely. I know that I have this illness. But it is awesome that Kiora has been there from the start and done so much research. She understands when I have a bad day it isn't anything personal. Sometimes I can't physically and mentally help it. Thanks again Kiora. Love you.

1 comment: