Monday, June 8, 2009

Goals?

I made contact with a therapist today.  She seemed very nice over the phone.  She specializes in family, marriage, and individual couseling.  I think she would be great to help my little family to sit down and talk about what bipolar is.  And how bipolar will change our lifes.  I really think that my little boy needs someone to talk to.  He worries about me so much.  And I don't think my husband knows what to do.  So even though she doesn't specialize in bipolar I think she can help.  She told me if she thought I would need someone else to help she would tell me. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you achieved your goal of finding a therapist. I hope she helps you, and you guys can figure out how to best live with your bipolar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, going through my recent experience, I said from the beginning that the Lord has given me this trial for a reason. I must find out what it is that I am to learn from all of this. I have found out that our faith is the first thing. I will be either strengthened or weakened. I chose to strengthen mine and that alone has helped immensly. If we have faith that our Heavenly Father is with us every step of the way and wants us to get well we will be ten times better off than if we feel as though you are fighting this battle all alone. Thank Heavens for your dear Kiora.
    She is one of the angels that Heavenly Father has sent to help you through this.
    Bless your heart, Tanya, how I wish I was close enough to be with you.
    Love you and hang in there...you are a fighter and you will get on top of this...Connie

    ReplyDelete