Monday, June 1, 2009

A GOOD Day

I actually slept 8 hours last night.  We (me and Dr, and SIL) have been working with a great Dr for about a month.  And today was a good day.  Not manic, not depressing, not antsy, just normal.  I did have my moments but I think everyone has moments.  I woke up thankful it was 6am and not 11pm.  The only drawback is all the meds I'm on.  But they work.  I also recieved a B-Day present from my Mom.  It was very inspired.  Thanks Mom. I also have started to do some research and I am finding a lot oof hope out there.  There may not be a cure, but there are preventive measures I can take so my highs and lows are more even.  

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you. It was a good day. Now we just pray for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good day. What did your mom get you for your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom sent me a framed quote "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"

    ReplyDelete