Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Friends

I have an incredible friend. She always takes the time to listen to me. Sometimes I feel like I am taking advantage of her. She assures me that I am not and she would tell me if I was. Can you imagine how that conversation would go?!

I can only hope to be half as good of a friend as she is.

I have seen the Lords hand in all of my friends. He always sends the right ones at the right time. It is sad to see them go when The Lord feels they have served their purpose. I hope that Kiora will always be around. She is my rock. She understands when I am sad, and tells me when I'm being ridiculous. And she doesn't insist on hugs. Which if you know me you know that I'm not a touchy feely sort of person. I can see her and I living together, after our husbands die. We would each have our own little doggy and we would go shopping all the time and take trips to the spa. She is so fun to be around and always makes me feel good about myself.

Again, I can only hope to be half as good a friend as she is. Love you Kiora.

No comments:

Post a Comment