Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Family and Friends

WOW a lot has happened.  I hate trying new medications.  Wah wah hate it.  I decided to open this blog to anyone to see.  My sister-in-law, and husband are able to post on this also.  So you can get all sides of the story.  I'm currently staying with my sister-in-law so she can help with Jack on those "bad days".  We are hoping to get meds regulated by August so I can be independant again.  By the way she is the best.  My husband is home 4 hours away trying to work hard so he can keep the bills paid and meds paid for and doctors paid for etc.... But I miss him so much.  I know this is so stressful for him.  So I hope everyone finds this helpful.  Because here we go.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you. Pete asked me Sunday if I knew what was going on because Matt said you were in CO. I am really glad you shared this and even though I don't know you very well, I want you to know that I am really happy for you. I know, weird eh? But I am, to finally know what makes you feel the way you do and be able to understand it is amazing! I think I've always had a hint of depression - have you met my mom!? :) But seriously, it runs in my family and I didn't even know what it was until after I had Ceara - I always think... I can go off my medication - but after a few days I want to pull my hair out and my voice is hoarse from yelling I realize I need it and I know I feel better with it. Good luck with your journey! I'm here if you need me to do anything up here for you! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete